"IT'S NOT THE LENGTH OF THE GESTATION, IT'S THE EXTENT OF THE ATTACHMENT."


Friday, February 29, 2008

T-a-g-g-e-d

I was tagged by Monica. Here it goes.

The rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you (see above).
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Make sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.
Six non-important things about me:


1). I squeeze toothpaste from the middle of the tube.

2). I always sit with one leg folded under me, or one leg crossed.

3). I often have dreams where I am running down a flight of stairs really super fast as if I am chasing someone or being chased.

4). If I'm going to drink out of a plastic cup, I have to have a straw.

5). I am obsessed with penguins. I puffy heart them!

6). I mentally outline people's profiles in my head over and over. It drives me nuts, but I can't stop.


I am tagging Nanny, Christyna, and Becky! Have fun ladies :-)

2 comments:

Coggy said...

You'd be banned in my house for the toothpaste squeezing ;o)

I sit with one leg under me too, even at work. I think people think I'm odd, but it's comfy!

Anonymous said...

ahhh nevermind, Tag I'm it.