"IT'S NOT THE LENGTH OF THE GESTATION, IT'S THE EXTENT OF THE ATTACHMENT."


Sunday, August 10, 2008

Welcome Lily!

This is the BIG secret from yesterday, revealed.

Becky had her beautiful baby girl about 8 weeks early- surprise. All is well with both Mom and Baby Lily.

I just feel that because Becky and I had such similar birth stories- 2 losses at almost the same gestation, we both have IC. We both had a cerclage with the second that failed, we've both been with our husband for the same amount of time, we're roughly the same age, the similarities are quite eerie, but it gives me hope that I can do this too.

Please go check out her beautiful blessing and wish her a sincere congratulations- she deserves it after all she's been through.

~Monica

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your situations are so similar. Hope is a wonderful thing. so please always hold on to that hope!

niobe said...

What wonderful news!

Holly K said...

I can't wait to hop over and see her baby. You DO need to come over and meet Reese by the way. I miss you too.
I made your German Choc. cake for my mom's bday- at her request! She reads your blog too! :) She loved it.
Email me or give me your cell # again. Want to shoot for next Thur or Fri the 21st or 22nd? Let me know.
I appreciate her story about her baby coming early. Oy! you can do it too. I know it. :)
Hugs..Hol