"IT'S NOT THE LENGTH OF THE GESTATION, IT'S THE EXTENT OF THE ATTACHMENT."


Sunday, December 2, 2007

Still A Kid

Aaron (my 12 yo brother) went with Mr. H to Starbuck's to get a drink. Mr. H always orders a grande mocha frap with a blended shot, no whip. Aaron usually orders a tall steamed vanilla milk. Here was their conversation:

Mr. H: Hey, Aaron do you want to go to Starbucks?

Aaron: Yeah

Mr. H: (already in line at Starbucks) Aaron what do you want?

Aaron: I want something with a little coffee flavor. (Did I mention he was only 12?)

Mr. H: What do you usually get?

Aaron: Vanilla Milk.

Mr. H: Do you always get the same thing?

Aaron: It depends what kind of mood I'm in. I like to have a variety.
________________________________________________________

Also his Christmas Wish List:

1) Ferrari RC Track.
2) Air Hogs Air Plain.
3) Smack Doun vs. Raw 2008
4) Trip to Dinner at Red lobster.
5) Boy meets world- all seesons
6) Digital camra
7) Breakfast at austin Diner.
8) Toys "R" Us gift card
9) Bournm ultimadim
10) A Remote control car (can go fast and I meen FAST)

I think it funny that 2 0f the 10 things involve food and that he wants a variety of beverages with a "little coffee flavor", yet #8 is for a Toys "R" Us gift card and #5 is for all "seesons" of Boy Meets World. He's acts so mature, but he's still a kid at heart. I hope he stays that way forever.

2 comments:

The Nanny said...

Hey, I'll take #1 on his list... :-)

Anonymous said...

adorable