"IT'S NOT THE LENGTH OF THE GESTATION, IT'S THE EXTENT OF THE ATTACHMENT."


Sunday, December 2, 2007

I Need Your Prayers

Calling All Readers !

I just spoke to my Grandma on the phone. A couple weeks ago she had a mammogram done. She has never had one done before because she has never been able to afford it. Since she is 65 and is on Medicare, she made an appointment. She got her results back on Friday and they found calcium deposits in her right breast. Calcium deposits can be an early sign of breast cancer. 80% of all cases are non cancerous, but that still leaves 20% and that's a lot when you consider how many millions of women there are in this world.

Please, please, please stop what you are doing right now and say a quick prayer for my grandmother. She is the world to me and raised me as a little girl. She is my strength and without her, I would be lost. Pray that the deposits are benign and she WILL be healthy. I need her and we need your prayers.

Thank you.

8 comments:

Kristi said...

You & your grandmother are in my thoughts.

((HUGS))

meg said...

Sending good thoughts and prayers for your Grandma and you.

ms. G said...

Thinking of your grandmother, and hoping everything turns out well.

Beth said...

I will be praying diligently!

Monica said...

You've got my prayer. And the bear spirit too.

Erica said...

Hi just found your blog a couple weeks ago.Sending lots of prayers your way for both of you.Hope everything turns out ok.

Christyna said...

of course! my thoughts and prayers are with your and your Grandmother.

The Nanny said...

My thoughts & prayers are with her & your family...