"IT'S NOT THE LENGTH OF THE GESTATION, IT'S THE EXTENT OF THE ATTACHMENT."


Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Welcome Distraction

I was kindly tagged by Coggy and Missing_One for this meme. It also means they heart my blog! And I love theirs too. Thank you for this distraction, it was much needed!

Here goes: The whole idea is to answer these questions with one single word (or as few words as possible). I am not a woman of few words, so I'll try!

1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse
2. Where is your significant other? Next to me
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Hypochondriac
5. Your father? Coward
6. Your favorite thing? Creating
7. Your dream last night? Random- I was in a horror film then the next thing I know I was buying flip flops in a gift shop with a group and the bus was about to leave me while I was in the bathroom.
8. Your dream/goal? To mother a living child
9. The room you're in? Living room
10. Your hobby? pastime? Baking
11. Your fear? Another loss
12. Where do you want to be in six years? At my child's 5th birthday party :-)
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? Pregnant
15. One of your wish list items? A baby- seems to be a theme here!
16. Where you grew up? Texas Plains
17. The last thing you did? Visited the cemetery
18. What are you wearing? Jammies
19. Your T.V.? On Pause
20. Your pet? Sleeping...Now begging for food.
21. Your computer? Pretty
22. Your mood? Hungry
23. Missing someone? Always
24. Your car? Gone
25. Something you're not wearing? A bra- freedom!
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your Summer? HOT
28. Love someone? Of course.
29. Your favorite color? Blue or red
30. When is the last time you laughed? Earlier today- probably at myself
31. Last time you cried? Thursday

BONUS: Here are Mr. H's answers

1. Where is your cell phone? On the bar
2. Where is your significant other? Next to me
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Crazy (got that right!)
5. Your father? At home
6. Your favorite thing? Cars
7. Your dream last night? Don't know
8. Your dream/goal? Too many
9. The room you're in? Kitchen
10. Your hobby? pastime? My pastime??? Because I'm so old...
11. Your fear? Failing
12. Where do you want to be in six years? On a ranch
13. Where were you last night? At home
14. What you're not? Stupid
15. One of your wish list items? Ferrari
16. Where you grew up? Texas
17. The last thing you did? Went to grocery store
18. What are you wearing? shorts and a tank
19. Your T.V.? Can't live without it!
20. Your pets? One bunny, one dog
21. Your computer? Finicky
22. Your mood? Hopeful :-)
23. Missing someone? My boys, grandma, grandpa
24. Your car? Will scare you- lol.
25. Something you're not wearing? Underwear
26. Favorite store? Home Depot
27. Your Summer? Not too bad
28. Love someone? Absolutely
29. Your favorite color? Black
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today (at my wife)
31. Last time you cried? Thursday

I tag Nanny, Becky, Kristi, Rachel, Lori, Chrystina, Erica and Mrs. Muelly for this meme. I chose them, not because I love their blogs any more than others, but because I think they could use the distraction. Happy blogging!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh lady you just want a post cause I'm SUCH a slacker lately. and I suppose being this close to my due date I should post more just out of common decency no?? oops! still here, still fat, still funny :)

niobe said...

For some reason, I really like this meme.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm...no underware for Mr. H and no bra for you...what was going on just before this blog post????...hmmm....