"IT'S NOT THE LENGTH OF THE GESTATION, IT'S THE EXTENT OF THE ATTACHMENT."


Friday, November 16, 2007

Disturbed

My favorite radio station is now playing 24 hours of Christmas music until December 26th. It has been in the 80's outside everyday for I don't know how long. When is it going to get cold? Why are they playing Christmas music? It's not even Thanksgiving yet. Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays and I sing along to all the Christmas carols, but it's not right. I'm a little disturbed and it has just begun.

Updated: I got my first Christmas card in the mail today. Granted it was from Hallmark, but it still counts if it was addressed to me and it has a snowman and a penguin on a sled on the front. Mr. H says it doesn't count, I say it does. I think I'm going to start sending out Valentine's Day cards, just to get a head start :)

3 comments:

The Nanny said...

I've actually seen three or four houses with Christmas lights up. I don't mind the Christmas music (cause I LOVE it) but lights already? Come on, people! :-)

ms. G said...

Yep, as much as I use to love Christmas (now I'm not sure, since's M death) I hate how every year they force it on us sooner and sooner. I heard Christmas music in a store the other day, I was NOT ready for it.

I love your idea about Valentine's Day cards. :) Wouldn't that be funny?

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA it actually is snowing here right now, which is a welcomed shock, it barely snowed last year and I like boarding. The cards, music and stores are killing me, I've had Christmas shoved on me since before Halloween came!! I dare you to send out Valentine's cards early, it would crack me up!!