"IT'S NOT THE LENGTH OF THE GESTATION, IT'S THE EXTENT OF THE ATTACHMENT."


Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Funny Sayings

Aaron- Hey Nana?

Me- What?

Aaron- Happy National Hangover Day!

Aaron- You know when you drink too much and you have to pee a lot (no, I don't thanks for rubbing it in!) ?

Me- Why? Who drinks too much?

Aaron- My Dad.

Me- Well, what about it?

Aaron- I had to pee like that last night. It went on and on forever.

Me- Thanks for sharing.

Aaron- You're welcome.
_____________________________________________________

Mr. H- Thanks for making everything so special.

Me- What do you mean? I didn't do anything.

Mr. H- For making all the pretty things around the house so pretty.

Me- ?????

Both of us- ha!ha!ha!

Me- That didn't even make sense.

Mr. H- Yeah I know.
___________________________________________________

Aaron- Hey Nana, Do you eat cock? (He think it's funny that cock is another name for rooster- I don't!)

Me- Aaron Matthew!

Mr. H- (Walking into the room) Well, she doesn't really eat it.

Me- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

The Nanny said...

How old is he???

And why does he call you Nana? I'm curious!

Monica H said...

He's 12 and he calls me Nana because I am essentially his second Mama. I practically raised him when he was a baby.

meg said...

He is so adorable, but please don't tell him that I said that! I'm sure no 12 year old wants to hear that. He's also pretty darn funny (so is Mr. H!)

Anonymous said...

he's adorable and funny ha ha, reminds me of Anders, wise sarcastic and un-informed ha ha ha

Monica H said...

Christyna- who are you talking about? Mr. H or Aaron? ha ha ha